Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yup, Im Sold

Honestly I didn't even know Diggy rapped until I heard he got the deal with Atlantic Records. But even after he got signed I thought they only did it because he's Rev Run's son. So I finally listened to one of his song, and I loved it. he can actually flow better then some other rappers. I'm glad he's not tryna come out like Soulja Boy or Waka Flocka, I mean there cool but diggy being a 15 year old def makes them look bad... in my opinion

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Mannn him and Justin Bieber?? ooohhhweee If I was a little younger..smh. I'm not a pedophile btw, I'm just sayin :-\

Taylor's World said...

MOVE BITCH, he's mine but no really he is. He acts so grown for his age it amazes me and besides 5 years isn't that much of a differnce #taylorshrug