Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, July 19, 2010

For Entertainment Purposes Only

This is how I feel about most yall friendships. Yes, as in you and not me. Like seriously is anyone genuine anymore. I see people entertaining so called "friends" all the time, i.e. person 1: "hey girl, where you been at I been missing you!" person 2: "I miss you too, can't wait to catch up I just been real busy lately." hmm think about it, I mean seriously if that person really wanted to talk to you they would of made a way. <--- Can't relate to that here's another, i.e. person 1 "Yeah she's so weird, I don't even like her forreal" *sends tweet to THAT girl* "Hey girl, how is everything going?"
Dear God bitches like seriously if you don't like somebody stop going out of your way to entertain them. Personally, I was never an entertainer I'm pretty much black & white. If I call you a friend you will hear from me aka you'll know about my whereabouts. I won't talk about you and then 5 minutes later smile in your face. It was just never my style. It's just pretty pathetic when I see shit like this. Especially if your grown.
Get your inner circle and keep it tight. But damn I see shitty circles too. Hmph maybe I'm just blessed to have the friends I have. I never have to worry if any of them are talking about me, if one of them is gonna throw me under the bus, or mainly if any of them are "entertaining me."

2 comments:

Shay said...

Dear Taylor...

this was obviously directed towards me. I swear we are friends. I promise that we are! I love you guh! but no foreal. This is very true. The amount of people I pass on the streets everyday that I have that same bull shyt convo with is astounding. I'm realizing that quantity over quality is overrated! I need like 2 friends in the world who are ride or die and my life will be just peachy! and with that being said thanks for being a friend!

Taylor's World said...

LMAO not gonna lie the first 3 lines I was like "wtf is she talkin about"
but no really LOL at "same bull shit convo"
oh this silly thing called life, alot of us know the rules, we're just scared to play