Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, September 6, 2010

Dear Summer, Its been real...

Welp today is the last day of summer vacation, classes start tomorrow. Although I must say summer did not feel like a vacation at all. Working two jobs was sooo much more hardcore than I thought. It's also the reason I got coined the named of "Grandma Hoy." Something new happened this summer though, I was actually "dating," which is a foreign subject for me. The feeling was so new and exciting. Now time to hit the books again back to school and I'm a junior now, cliche but time is really flying. As I keep moving up I realize this chapter in my life is about to be over :-( At the same time it only goes uphill from here so nothing to be sad about. And I'm back working at good ol' Costco. Should be an interesting year, Spring break is during Mardi Gras *planning itinerary now* We'll see what this school year has in store.

No comments: