Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 15, 2011

Quality Mi Time

It was recently suggested by my mans and dem that when I get upset I should start putting all that energy into something positive. So here I am trying to think of what the hell I'm good at. I can't draw or rhyme. I have no sports that I've mastered. No instruments here in Hampton with me. So I'm like "well I can take on a challenge" so I decided to attempt to learn to draw. I mean I'm not Picasso but my first picture is coming together, and yes it is very relaxing and I look at it like "wow this is mine." Everyone should dedicate time to themselves to do something they love. Back to basics. Before their was facebook and twitter that took over our free time. Maybe one day I'll post some of my drawings O_o

No comments: