Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cleaning Out My Closet

It's December 1st which is crunch time for getting your shit together for New Years. Looking back on my new years resolutions for last year I thought 2010 was gonna be a breeze.I did more thinking about my life then actually taking actions on changing it. Maybe this year was to better prepare me for the next coming year, after all I did learn new things about myself which in the end is the main goal. I got 4 weeks to get my shit together for 2011. The year Full of Change.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Oh goodness! It's really that time! This time next year I want us to be able to look back at 2010/2011 and realize how much of a 180' we've made. Dream fulfillment and over all well-being should be our goal next year. This is going to be the year to put all the reflection you've done into full action! Wow, and now I'm getting excited to jump into a new start once again!

#np: "Closer"- Goapele

Taylor's World said...

EXACTLY, for once I actually think I know how to execute my resolutions. Its a good feeling knowing your climbing the ladder in every aspect; mentally, socially, spiritually, emotionally, and hell even physically. The cliche "It's not how far u fall, but how fast you get up" is truth.

#np "Pursuit of Happiness" - Kid Cudi