Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fab Bitches with Tattoos

Tattoos, yeah I got a few of my own *swift eyes* when getting a tattoo it raises so many questions...Where? Color?? Will it turn out ok??? What will everybody else think???? And after 5 I myself have even wondered why I got this or that. But at the end of the day you wouldn't have gotten the damn thing if it didn't mean anything right? Of course I want more but at the same time I don't wanna look "rachett." Oh and then there's this thing called a "career" so yeah I need to be able to get a job. But then I look at these bitches who make me think "its just art, self-expression" type shit and I'm at a cross roads yet again.

#1 on the "I don't give a fuck" tip my girl Amy

#2 This ol' sweet and innocent songstress Marsha who is a badass deep down. She also has 1 on her back, the other arm, forearm and chest

#3 Keyshia has come a long way and yes, now I do consider her FAB

#4 Can't forget my homegirl Mary

No comments: