Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Am Not My Hair

Well after being more overly obsessed with my hair then I thought. I decided to take a huge step and ATTEMPT to go natural. Now for anyone that has done my hair knows how thick it is so truly this will be the ultimate challenge. But I'm not bold enough for the BC so I'm just gonna try it by cutting ends gracefully. I'm excited and nervous about the outcome. If my hair was to turn out like Tracee Ellis Ross I would probably build my own church and be its own pastor because that would be a miracle come true. But its gonna be a whole different lifestyle and maybe I'll actually learn to do my own hair. Also I'm not a patient person and I know this won't happen over night *sigh* .....And it begins.

2 comments:

Shay said...

You can do it buddy! TRUST ME! No one has more thicker and coarse hair than I do and ever since I decided to take this dive (yes it was a straight, head-first dive)into the world of natural hair It's actually been easier to maintain my hair. (o_O) Weird because I NEVER did my hair when it was relaxed. But don't worry we gonna go through this thing together. Which reminds me...I started a natural hair blog

-_____________________-

Lord pray for the outcome of this thing girl! But yea check it out and hopefully the mounds of research I'm finna do will be a slight help to you as you transition. (shay-buttah.blogspot.com)

Taylor's World said...

Girl at this point I'm too down. The whole thing is bittersweet and you know these concoctions that I've hooked up got me all anxious.

And LOL at the -______- but I'ma link it up