Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I Won't Do

Is be "the other women"....yet again. Clearly its just getting unacceptable. It's a disaster lmao but no seriously save yourself ladies. The fact that he can flaunt his bitch and you can't say shit will utterly drive you crazy. The constant wonder if he's with HER. The bi polar feeling of should I be mad or just stay quiet. The wondering of "why don't I have what she has?" Eww and then wishing they would hurry up and end their relationship so you can take her spot. When your in the right state of sanity you realize you don't want her spot he goin do the same shit to you. Oh but lets talk about when you don't even know your the other women. Lordy if this aint a slap in the face. *SIDENOTE* If this does happen to you stay away from social networking sites. Fortunately, I didn't tell twitter my feelings and drama bullshit hourly and it saved my reputation as "Bitter Black Bitch." or I like to think hehe. I learned to follow my gut. PLEASE see the signs. Guys are not hard to understand their black and white, we as women make that grey shit in between. Example; if a guy wants to talk to you, he'll call, if he don't he don't wanna talk to you. Now us as ladies we'll say "oh, maybe he's busy." This is a big ol' -_____- Ladies why are we making it complicated. The excuses you start to make for him get ridiculous. So for your own sanity let it go, you don't deserve "the other women" sash, I sure aint wearing that shit no more. I mean scroll up and look at that face, other woman my ass.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Well you know my feelings on the "other women" position...It unfortunately happens to the BEST of us...but fuck a nigga if he think I'm finna be a sideline chick, knowingly.

For males to have the audacity to have a supposed "girlfriend" and still find it acceptable to mess with someone else is frightful. It's one thing to talk to her about the elicit affair but to pull her along for the turbulent filled ride, without a word about the girl he's going home to every night, is a muthaeffinjoke! And now I'm getting upset for you.

So let me chill, grab a 40, and pour that sucka out, Cooley High style, as we celebrate the ending of you being the prom queen of all "the other women".

Taylor's World said...

LMAO I sense the hostility. The other woman is the craziest shit EVER. It never ends well all I can do is smh